This chicken is meant to be grilled. I don’t have a BBQ grill, so I just grilled on my Panini grill. You can also grill in a pan, or on a grill plate on your stove. This chicken was full of flavor. So yummy! Pretty much anything with basil and lemon goes on my recipe rotation. I have a big binder full of recipes that I want to try eventually. I am sure this recipe would be much better with fresh basil, but I only had dried on hand so that is what I used and it was still yummy!
What you need:
- 1/4 cup olive or canola oil
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 TBS red wine vinegar
- 1 TBS dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Let marinate at room temperature for up to 30 minutes or in the refrigerator for up to 3 hours.
- Grill 5-6 minutes per side or until juices run clear.