What you need:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1” fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless. (I was out of chicken breasts, so we used tenderloins)
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable bag and marinate at room temperature for about 20 minutes or all day in the refrigerator. (I did about 3 hours in the refrigerator and it was perfect)
- You can cook the chicken however you like. We grilled the chicken and it turned out great. We don’t have a BBQ grill, so we just used our electric griddle. But you can also cook it in a pan for about 4 minutes on each side until cooked through. It has an amazing flavor.
- We also made a little balsamic salad to eat on the side, which went really well with the chicken.