1 Pan Chicken and Veggies
I love Pinterest. I get a lot of inspiration from browsing through there. One thing I found was a recipe similar to this one, but they used green beans and a lot of butter. I switched things up a little and came up with my own version. Enjoy!
What you need:
- Broccoli – 1 or 2 bunches
- Red potatoes – 6 or 7
- 2 or 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 packet dried Italian seasoning – (I used the Good Seasons brand)
- 1/2 a stick of melted butter.
What you do:
- Wash the broccoli and potatoes and trim the chicken. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 pan and lay the chicken in the middle of the pan.
- Cut stems off of broccoli to create broccoli florets and cube potatoes.
- Arrange broccoli and potatoes in pan around the chicken.
- Sprinkle the packet of Italian Dressing Mix and then top with the melted butter.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!