I love CrockPot recipes for Sunday Dinner. Our Church is at 1:00 pm so, by the time we get home, we are ready to eat! This is by far one of the easiest recipes, it is a must try!!
What you need:
– 2 can’s Black Beans, UNDRAINED (1 can pinto, 1 can black if you like that)
– 1/2 can of diced green chilis, (rinsed and drained) Use the whole can if you like the spice
– 1 lb of ground beef, browned. (cook with a little onion powder)
– 1 can diced tomatoes, UNDRAINED
– 1 Can Sweet yellow corn, UNDRAINED
– 1 packet of ranch powdered dressing
– 1 packet of taco seasoning
– 1 8 oz can of tomato sauce
What you do:
1st – brown the meat
2nd – open all of the cans, as directed, and dump them in a crockpot
3rd – add the meat and the ranch and taco packet
4th – COOK! On low 6-8 hours, on high, at least 4 hours.